Welcome to TractorGuide.net! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using TractorGuide.net’s website. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not use TractorGuide.net if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- Content: The information provided on TractorGuide.net is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability concerning the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Unless otherwise stated, TractorGuide.net and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from TractorGuide.net for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- User-Generated Content: Any content you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content. Still, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, store, copy, distribute, and make available to third parties any such content for any purpose.
- Links to Other Websites: Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services not owned or controlled by TractorGuide.net. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of TractorGuide.net.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed by the laws of the United States. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.